Tuesday 20 August 2013

DIY | Charm Bobbins



This DIY really couldn't be much simpler: jazz up a hair bobbin with a charm and it will double as a bracelet when you wear it on your wrist.

I think they'd probably even make a cute and inexpensive present if you made three or so and tied them together with a ribbon. Especially since everyone ALWAYS needs hair bobbins!! 

"Thanks for dinner/Happy Monday/Good luck/insert-appropriate-message" says you, "I got you a little gift - some functional hair ties, customised just for you!" 

And the friends lived happily ever after.

Ingredients:
  1. Hair bobbin
  2. Charm
  3. Jump ring
Plus: pliers




Basically you just open the jump ring, put on the charm, and then close the jump ring again onto the hair tie...did I even need to give instructions?









Wrist candy...



Or hair adornment (PS. I've tested them rigorously and have had no trouble with them getting stuck in my hair)


No comments:

Post a Comment